Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum made an appearance at “This Morning” show to promote “The Vow“. You can watch the interview in our media archive. We added photos of Rachel during the interview in our gallery.
Tomorrow she will be promoting the movie with Channing in Munich, Germany.
Today was a busy day for our girl since the promotion for “The Vow” officially began. She and Channing Tatum had different interviews and a press junket for the movie in London. We updated you earlier today with the first photos of Rachel outside of BBC Radio 1 but we already added a lot more photos.
We also added the video of Rachel and Channing’s interview at ITV’s “This Morning” show were they made an appearance to promote the movie. Thanks to Sundaystorms of fyMcgosling for uploading the video! We also added photos of Rachel outside the ITV studios.
Rachel was also seen outside the Soho Hotel in London earlier this evening, we assume after the press junket for “The Vow“. We added the first photos in our gallery as well. Her co-star Channing Tatum also revealed they will go to Germany as well this week to promote the movie there.
• The release of “The Vow” is only a month away. The promotion kicked off with Rachel gracing the cover of Glamour and earlier this week a brand new video was released of Rachel and her co-star Channing Tatum introducing the Latin American trailer of the movie. We added the video in our media archive.
• The Film Music Reporter reported that Dario Marianelli will score the “Passion” from director Brian De Palma. They confirmed the news with SBS Productions who are producing the movie. Rachel will co-star with Noomi Rapace as we previous reported. Marianelli already composed for Atonement, Pride and Prejudice and V for Vendetta.
SBS Productions has confirmed to Film Music Reporter that Dario Marianelli is set to score Brian De Palma’s upcoming drama Passion. The movie starring Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace is a remake of the French psychodrama Love Crime (Crime d’amour)
• The Hollywood Reporter recently released a new interview with “Midnight in Paris” director Woody Allen about the story behind the movie. He also talked a bit about Rachel:
For Gil’s difficult and demanding fiancee, Inez, Allen says he had Rachel McAdams in mind as he was writing. And when he pitched her the part, he told her, “It would be much more interesting for you to play this kind of character. You don’t want to go your whole life playing these beautiful girls. You want to play some bitchy parts. It’s much more interesting for you.”
• “Midnight in Paris” continues receiving award nods. BAFTA recently announced their long list and the movie is nominated in 13 categories for now including Best Film, Best Director and Best Leading Actor (Owen Wilson). Congrats to the cast and crew!
• “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” is still in theaters with an estimated $157,415,000 (taking 3th place in this week’s box office) domestic and $263,415,000 so far world wide.
We recently added the first television spots for “The Vow” in our media archive. They include a few new glimpses of unreleased footage of the movie so be sure to watch them both.
We also realized that we didn’t make screen captures of the official website for the movie so we just added those. The quiz part of the site includes new stills. “The Vow” is set to release February 10, 2012 in the US/UK. And be sure to get your ticket for the free online event for the movie.
Constellation.tv will be hosting a very special live chat online event to promote the release of “The Vow” and Rachel’s co-star Channing Tatum will be hosting it.
The Vow star Channing Tatum will host a live interactive online event that may include the story of your vow. Channing will appear live via web-cam presenting an online movie screening of fan-submitted vows, along with special clips from the movie. Tickets to this online event are free. Be sure to read the official press release below.
The hour-long live interactive event will take place on February 9, 2012 at 8pm EST.
You can sign up for a free online ticket on Constellation’s official website. Be sure to sign up as soon as possible because we are not sure how many tickets will be available. You can also win free tickets for the Los Angeles premiere of the movie via Parada Designs, go for more information to their facebook page. Don’t forget the official twitter of the movie @TheVowMovie for the latest news on the movie.
Sony Pictures in Australia released the first Australian poster for “The Vow” which will hit theaters a day earlier in Australia then in the US/UK: February 9, 2012. We think it’s the best poster for the movie so far! Be sure to check out the full poster in our gallery.
The second and international trailers were released two weeks ago as well as some new production stills.
This week gave us little bits and pieces of news and we decided to wait and make one update for you with all of them included. Be sure to read the latest press high lights below.
• A few months ago we first reported that the book “The Vow: The Kim and Krickitt Carpenter Story“, on which “The Vow” starring Rachel and Channing Tatum was based, was getting a re-release with the new title “The Vow: The True Events That Inspired The Movie“. The release date was moved to February 10, 2012 – the same day as the movie release. The new cover artwork was also released, they used the same photo as the new poster.
Now available in trade paper with a new chapter and photo insert, The Vow is the true story that inspired the upcoming major motion picture of the same name starring Rachel McAdams (The Notebook), Channing Tatum (Dear John), Sam Neill (Jurassic Park), and Academy Award winner Jessica Lange.
• The untitled Terrence Malick projects remains untitled, the rumored title was “The Burial” but producers Sarah Green and Bill Pohlad recently confirmed this title was false.
“It is not called The Burial. We don’t know what The Burial is. Somebody else attached that name, but there is no movie that we’re working on called The Burial.”
• “Midnight in Paris” is still expanding by getting released in theaters outside the US. Yesterday was the release in Italy and Vogue Italia released their Cannes interview with Rachel, she talks about the movie, fashion and more. Be sure to watch the interview in our media archive and read it in our press archive.
• Entertainment Tonight Canada had a short special on “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” with new (behind the scenes) footage of the movie. They also included an interview with Rachel on set of the movie. Be sure to watch it in our media archive as well.